Sunday, May 5, 2013

Little wallets for Scrip

Last fall I made some little wallets or credit card holders for our church bazaar. I used a pattern called Little Wallet by Valori Wells. The finished size is 4 3/4" by 3 3/8". I had a couple left and found that they are great for holding my quilt shop punch cards.

Recently the hockey association where one of our grandsons plays started selling scrip. Do any of you use scrip? Scrip is just non-expiring gift cards that I buy for myself. The hockey association gets a kick-back on all scrip that I buy at no cost to me well, actually I am charged 15 cents each time I order! Each individual store sets the amount of the kick-back usually 1% - 10%. This hockey association has my designated player getting a major part of the kick-back towards his fees. So I buy script at virtually no extra cost to me, our grandson gets part of his hockey fees paid, and I am supporting his hockey association. What a win-win! So I now carry a number of gift cards around. This little wallet works great but I needed another one and decided to make a few more.
Four little wallets


Each wallet has 3 pockets.

Just had to use a little hockey fabric on a couple of these!

1 comment:

  1. The others are really cute, too! Thanks for explaining that whole thing to me. I want to sit on the deck and knit in this beautiful weather.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...