I have five more donation quilts ready. I wanted to get them done by February 1 and I made it! I hope to deliver them tomorrow.
The first three you can see here. The last two are made from panels with strips of animals added to the sides. Again, these are made from my stash. So far, I haven't made a dent in that stash!
I didn't have enough elephants or giraffes to go on all four sides of the quilts so I just put them on two sides.
The back of both quits is the very soft brushed cotton that I bought on sale - I love it!
Both quilts are machine stippled. I think I'm getting better - at least I'm getting lots of practice!