Saturday, October 26, 2013

A couple of knitting finishes.

I finished this boy's sweater. This is the first time that I've used a UK pattern. Round or V-necked Sweater by Sirdar Spinning Ltd.


It was easy to follow. The only 'weird' part was the sizing. It is all done by ages.

My yarn choice Hobby Lobby I Love this Yarn! Stripes wasn't the best for showing off the cable pattern in the yoke. The sweater was easy and fairly quick to make.


I also finished this mobius cowl. It was easy and super fast to make. It only has 13 rows!

The pattern, Bulky Mobius Cowl by Haley Waxberg was easy to follow. I was happy that Jeffery at Wall of Yarn told me to use 40" needles.

The yarn is very bulky Kraemer Yarns Bear Creek . The color is much closer to the second photo. The first photo was taken in the hall mirror.

2 comments:

  1. I love that sweater - and the cowl, too! Both are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely sweater. I need some good acrylic yarn so I may have to check HObby Lobby.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...