And I pieced the rest of those wing triangles with neutral triangles.
I also made these quarter square triangle units:
Yesterday Bonnie Hunter released the Big Reveal showing the layout. I was busy half the day but then I found some time to sew.
I put the pieces together:
Since I only made 1/2 of the pieces during the mystery, I had to figure out my layout. I decided on a square. It will finish to be about 57" by 57".
Today I put on the neutral border which finished to 1 1/2". Then I had to figure out the pieced border. I had to make a few more wing triangle/neutral triangle squares. I used all four of the quarter square triangle units I made - one for the middle of each side.
And here it is!
This has been fun and I love using my stash! I've really enjoyed the mystery and am delighted with my quilt. Now I just need to quilt it!