Sunday, February 10, 2013

Quilt Retreat Projects

Barb brought a number of items to finish.
She machine quilted most of the time. 
Sorry about the glares. 



Barb free motion quilted this one.

Sandy was doing lots of piecing.
She spent lots of time on the floor laying out blocks.
I didn't get a picture of her lasagna quilt.


A back for a quilt top that Sandy had already made.
       
Krista also was doing lots of piecing.
She joined us Saturday 
because she is a coach and her basketball team played Friday night. 
They won so maybe(?) it was worth missing the day with us.
She really made up for lost time.


I took along some UFO's that needed a little work.
I put on the binding but still need to hand sew it.
I finished the last 2 seams - I thought there was more to do!

I finished putting together this small top that I began in a class on 2-5-13.
I put on the two borders.

I did start some piecing also.
February BOM Lucky 2B Quilting
Playing with new Quick Curve Ruler from Sew Kind of Wonderful
A new QOV quilt started

4 comments:

  1. Holy moly, you gals were busy! Love all those projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, there was a whole lot of quilting/sewing going on there! Thanks for sharing pictures of all that you got done while at retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You DID get a ton done!!! How do you like the curve ruler??? I've been 'eyeing' that one on her site for so long!!! The quilts made from it are so wonderful! The QOV is going to be great!! Terrific post!!! Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started with a lot of projects that were over 90% finished! I really like the curved ruler. Can't wait to do more with it. I bet you'll like it! ~Jeanne

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...