Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A little quilt done!

Ray saw a kit for this quilt in August and we both liked it. I began making the squares in October at my private retreat. Later, I assembled it and machine stippled it in a 1/4" scale in the 'outside pieces'. The circles are not quilted.
Then I put it aside until I could buy some Stonehenge binding fabric to go with it. When I cleaned my sewing room, I came across the binding fabric that came with it! Oh, it does pay to clean once in a while!
It is about 24" square. And I really like it!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh. I love this! Did you machine piece or hand stitch? It is beautiful and the blue binding is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous! The binding is indeed perfect!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...