Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Buggy Barn Table Runner

I finished my Buggy Barn table runner a while back. This is my first Buggy Barn project and although I'm unsure if I like the Buggy Barn technique, the finished quilt is fine!
 I began this at a Quilt Camp at Lucky 2B Quilting in March. 

I did stippling on the stockings, echoing around the stockings, and paisley in the dark outer border. The heels, toes, and cuffs of stockings are not quilted. Here is the back where I used all red thread.
I am planning to donate this table runner to our church bazaar in the fall.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I am not familiar with the Buggy Barn technique, so I need to go do some research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What exactly is the Buggy Barn technique?
    Gmama Jane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...