Friday, July 29, 2022

Too many blocks means a second quilt...

This finish was inspired by making too many blocks for my last quiltBoy Quilt With Red. I found some blue fabric in my stash and made the same pattern, using blue for the alternating blocks instead of red. Boy Quilt With Blue is 49.5" by 55" since the borders are a little smaller than the other quilt. 

Photo prior to laundering

After laundering and I did not get on floor to straighten it.

The back is the same Radiance 108 by Color Principle for Henry Glass & Co.

I free motion quilted this one with the double loop motif using Glide 40-wt #17443 Bone thread.

My scrap basket is slowly shrinking thanks to this quilt and more Tiny Houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...