Monday, October 1, 2012

A walk in the woods

We are enjoying absolutely beautiful weather. 
This past week-end was perfect and although we got up to cloudy skies today, we decided to take a hike. 
We headed to Lake Le-Aqua-Na State Park 
and the fall colors are gorgeous.
We hiked a trail that we've never been on and found this canyon.
I love the reds!
I love the oranges.
I love the yellows.
I love the colors of fall!
We don't frequent our state parks very often. 
I'm really happy that we took the time today.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Sometimes we get busy and miss this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors in your part of the state ... I love fall colors. We need to replace at least one tree that didn't survive the heat/drought of the summer. I'm not too particular, but I want a tree that will provide shade AND lovely fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure how brilliant the colors will be here this year....the drought has really stressed everything so much. The colors are definitely showing up, though! A couple more days of temps around 70F....hope to get out on the cycle on Wednesday! Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...