Monday, April 23, 2012

Liebster Award

I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award by Danielle over at Fresh off the Spool. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


Liebster is German for favorite. So I should be saying Danke! Danke! Danke!


The Liebster Award is for bloggers with 200 followers or less. As a recipient of the award, you get the chance to thank and link back to the blogger who gave it to you as well as pass it along to five other deserving blogs.


The Liebster Conventions say that:

  1. Thank your award presenter on you blog and link back to him/her.
  2. Copy and paste the award to you blog.
  3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognized. 
  4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  5. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!

Drum roll..........
I am awarding the Liebster Award to the following deserving bloggers:


Note: Most blogs I follow have more than 200 followers.


I have been blogging since December 2008. At that time the server at the college where I kept my website was being replaced. Since I was retired from the college, it was time to move on! This year I am learning to free-motion quilt and I have found new blog-friends all over the world. It is great fun!

1 comment:

  1. You deserve it. If you have more than 200 followers, my bad:/ I couldn't find it on your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...