Saturday, March 31, 2012

Quilt Square Quilt Along Block 3

I've finished Block 3 for the Quilt Square Quilt Along at Jo's Country Junction. We are making blocks from the pattern Quilt Squares #1 by Lori Smith of From my Heart to Your Hands. My 12" X 12" squares are all quite different - I'll use them as small hangings or table mats. The first one was a Log Cabin and the second a Bear Paw. In March, our block was The Star Block. 



I had left some batiks on my cutting table so I just decided to use them for this block. I can be really lazy sometimes! I just need to get it quilted!

5 comments:

  1. Not lazy, just a wise use of materials (I'm with ya!!!)!! Lookin' real good! Been busy with other things and a day at the pharmacy last week...and "poof", the week is gone. Weekends have a way of doing that anyhow. Back to the whole cloth exercise. Much fun! Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure that's lazy, just convenient ... but regardless, it's a beautiful block! I've got a busy day today ... getting unpacked and laundry done. But I hope to be able to get back to my hand quilting. I missed working on it while we were gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just grabbed the scraps on the table when I made my February block...I'd love to say great minds think alike but it might be more appropriate to say, "thanks for not making me the only lazy one: :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds smart to me! A very pretty block.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds smart to me! A very pretty block.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...