Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What have I been doing?

We have been home for a little over 2 weeks and I have been busy. Isn't it amazing what one can accomplish when one stays home!

The Flannel Snowmen quilt is getting bound. It is all quilted - I'll show you when it is completely done.

Flannel Snowmen
This table runner is quilted and needs binding. I started this a while ago.
Star Table Runner

Crazy Eights has a neat back and is ready to be pinned. You'll have to wait to see the back!

Crazy Eights ready to pin
 Starry Night is totally pieced and waiting for a back.
Starry Night
My new project for June is Black White Orange All Over. It is pieced and waiting for a back.
Black White Orange All Over
I've also finished a sweater I was knitting - it just needs blocking. When it is blocked, maybe I'll model it!
sweater
And the month is not half over! WooHoo! 

Looking ahead - 

  • Ray gets the staples removed from his head tomorrow. Last week we were in the ER after he hit the rear lift-gate of our van resulting in a 4" gash in the top of his head. He is doing great.
  • We will celebrate our 43rd wedding anniversary on Thursday.
  • Next week I will be traveling with two girlfriends - a fun reunion of three old longtime friends.

If I can stay focused and not start anything new, maybe I can still make a dent in my pile of UFOs. (UFOs = unfinished objects)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been productive - with plenty more in store over the next little while!! And I cannot wait to see the crazy eights back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks to me like you've already made a dent in that UFO pile! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so incredibly prolific! Amazes me all the time how beautiful your creative work is. Fun knitting today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Way to go!! Love all your quilty accomplishments thus far. I just mentioned to Tom the news of Ray's mishap! Tom is forever boinking (or worse!) his head......which he has totally shaved!!! Ugh! Looks like the sweater will require A/C to model or a melt-down may occur!!!!! LOL! Finally! Hugs........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doreen! Tell Tom to beware especially when the beeping is still sounding! ~Jeanne

      Delete
  5. Wow, you have been busy. So many projects almost at a finish. Great job. Hope Ray is feeling better quickly. Gashes on the head are never good. Happy Anniversary! Two day's before my parents 50th! Hope you have a great day together to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...