Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blue and White Tablerunner

While shopping with friends recently, I picked up some blue fat quarters at the Backyard Quilt Shop. I had no idea what I would make but I loved the color.


While we were at that shop, a friend was looking at a table runner and I was explaining how the block would be sewn. That block was the inspiration for my table runner. I have no idea if I'm close to the original pattern or not. I have no pattern, no picture, no measurements - just an old mind! After I made the blocks, I decided they needed a little white flange. I know the inspiration piece did not have a flange but mine needed one!

The runner is machine quilted with a loopy pattern.

1 comment:

  1. That is a fabulous block. So interesting. What makes it so is your choice of fabrics and how you arranged them. That blue is gorgeous! The 'loopy' pattern fits well! Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...