Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pain and Patience - part 7

I had a number of appointments in Madison last week - the surgeon, lab work, a physical, more x-rays, an ECG and my brace fitting. We just got back from another trip. This week was Spine Education Class. I now know how limited my BLT (bending, lifting, twisting) will be for the next many months and I know my restrictions. Last week was painful - I think there was too much going on. This week, my pain is mostly from the car ride. We should be on cruise now until the surgery - NOT! (patience, patience, patience)


I didn't pass the ECG last week ???! It was borderline abnormal; maybe that's just the way I am! Anyway I now have to endure a Stress Test. They couldn't do it yesterday or today so we will be going back one more time before surgery. 


And starting tomorrow morning, I no longer get to take my pain medicine - time to start getting ready for surgery. 


A little more pain and a lot more patience...

1 comment:

  1. Nice Article, Country Oven Offers Best Retirement Gifts Online to India From all other Countries.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...