Wednesday, April 20, 2011

LOL

Vince's Restaurant in Monroe, WI emails a joke of the week every Wednesday. I thought this was a good one - maybe I'm just a bit giddy tonight - I hurt all over too!

A young woman went to her doctor complaining 
of pain.

"Where are you hurting?" asked the doctor."You 
have to help me, I hurt all over", said the woman.

"What do you mean, all over?" asked the doctor, 
"be a little more specific."

The woman touched her right knee with her 
index finger and yelled, "Ouch, that hurts." Then 
she touched her left cheek and again yelled, 
"Ouch! That hurts, too." Then she touched her 
right earlobe, "Ouch, even THAT hurts", she 
cried. The doctor checked her thoughtfully for a
moment and told her his diagnosis, "You have a
broken finger."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...