Sunday, March 3, 2024

Hello March and a New Mystery Quilt Along

It sure doesn't seem like March with temps in the 70s today although it's been very windy. 

I've done some quilting. This quilt top is now finished. If I had a back, it might be on the frame.

This quilt top is finished and I recently bought some backing. I just need to put it on the frame and quilt it.

I began a Mystery Quilt - I think I mentioned it in my last post,
Leap Into the Two-Colour Mystery Quilt-AlongJoanne, of Canuck Quilter Designs, has released the first clue and everything is very clear and easy to follow. It's not too late to sign up. If you are interested. the link is here. The first clue came out on Leap Day and we've been asked not to release any measurements so I covered my cutting mat with white fabric to show some of my cut pieces. This is a two color quilt so now you know what my two fabrics look like; I guess my two colors are blue and multi-colored!

I've finally started a Chicago Blackhawks quilt. This has been in the works for some time but It's taken a while to assemble the various fabrics. I began with making the letter C. The 34 letters on the front of the quilt will be pieced and 6 of them are 'C'. It's an easy letter to piece and is black on red.

I'm hoping to make lots of progress in the next month.


3 comments:

  1. I like the fabrics you're using for y our mystery quilt. I clicked the link to read more about the mystery sew-along, the link didn't work. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with that Mystery quilt, Jeanne, and your Bargello quilt top is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...