Sunday, January 16, 2022

Rearranging and cleaning out for a longarm...

I've been busy and I've accomplished some things! I'm slow but slow and steady wins!!!

The toys are all ready to go to a preschool in an impoverished area. 

My upstairs looks different. The front dormer, aka front room, is still the machine room and hasn't changed much other than needing a good cleaning. My panoramic photos are always a little weird.

The guest room now has a cutting table.

One of the dormer closets in the guest room is now my craft closet. 

I store my Cricut on it's cart in there and I can move around it!

The longarm room has plenty of room - that's the ironing table against the window and a very comfy rocking chair for breaks or visitors (Ray).


Thank goodness, I sewed from my stash for the last 10? years and pretty much only bought backing. I still can't believe that almost all of my stash is in this dormer closet.

It's taken a while but is definitely worth the effort. I am delighted with the outcome. Right now I can quilt easier than sew so the longarm is getting a workout. 


I will see my doctors this week. I'm hoping to have my restrictions lifted. I'm feeling good and would like to begin exercising. I need to get my strength back. I'll let you know what they say...

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got a good set up for the long arm. I love the bright blue walls! I'm glad you're recovery is coming along so well, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jeanne!! You've done a marvelous job with the studio "renovation." Glad to hear that the longarm is getting a workout and that you are feeling better! Anxious to see what the doctor has to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you Jeanne!! I know you have to be really anxious to finally be working at your very own longarm. Very glad to hear that you are feeling better! I'll add an extra prayer for good news from the doctor.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...