Monday, December 17, 2012

2013 NewFO Challenge

If you are looking for the January update, go here. I had some problems with the linky party!

I just found the perfect quilting challenge for 2013 - the 2013 NewFO Challenge over at Cat Patches. This is what I need to do:

  • Each month I have to start at least one new project!
  • No project needs to be completed during the year!
Oh yeah, this is my kind of challenge! Count me in!

My preliminary plans for 2013:
  • At least one baby quilt since we are expecting a great nephew. 
  • One of the quilts designed by Edyta Sitar. 
  • A modern quilt  - maybe something from Sunday Morning Quilts.
  • A batik quilt.
  • A few donation quilts. 
  • I'm sure I'll find lots of inspiration throughout the year - I always do!
Expect photos of new projects in process beginning in January!


12 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you'll be joining us! Looks like a great place to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge! Love the 'no need to finish it!'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked out that challenge....very interesting. Will be following along "in the shadows". I'm not sure I want to get that many more UFO's going...LOL! I really like her list, though and yours definitely piques my interest! Christmas Blessings to you and your family.....D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually finish things but I don't like deadlines! So hopefully I don't gain too many UFOs!!! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas. ~Jeanne

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! It definitely looks like my type of challenge! ~Jeanne

      Delete
  5. I love Edyta Sitar's work.:) Good one for your list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hopefully I'll finsih all the new FO's in Feb lol!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! Did you start anything in January?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can not wait to see the new projects that you start. XX Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...