Monday, May 10, 2010

A few more Snap Bags

Snap Bags are fun, easy, and quick to make and a great way to use up some of my fabric stash!

This bag is from a fat quarter that has been in my stash for a few years. I liked the purple lining with the flowered fabric.

 

I began experimenting and decided to add handles - just a little loop on the side.

 


 

 

 

The last four bags are all from fabric left from baby quilt projects.

When we get back from our trip, I have three young friends - girls ages 6, 8, and 10 - coming to make bags. I've been busy getting things ready. Since two of them have never used a sewing machine, it will be an exciting day! The 8-year-old keeps asking if we are seriously going to use a sewing machine! Yes we are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...