Saturday, September 12, 2009

Quilt Camp

Polly Perkins, owner of Lucky 2B Quilting , in Pecatonica, Illinois told us about Quilt Camp at Country Threads in Garner, Iowa. Sandy, Barb and I were able to register and attend the same camp (Bittersweet) as Polly. We all (including Polly's husband) stayed at the local motel in Garner - the R Motel. It is a tiny motel and we got to stay in the new part. It was fine and the beds were comfortable. The price was $36 per night and we each had a fridge and a microwave!
My room was on the back side. This was the view out my window.

My room - 2 queen beds.

The new part - which was built in 1975 and probably hasn't been updated since!

The sign:

It was a memorable week. The owners and Polly all said it was the best camp ever! I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...