Saturday, February 28, 2009

Works in progress...

I am working on a variety of things:
  • A quilt that I began 3 or 4 years ago is finally nearing completion! I am adding and quilting the 8 inch borders. I have a ways to go and it does take quite a bit of time - even more so because other things are competing for my time!
  • A tablerunner that I bought as a kit at Eggstravaganza in January is about 80% quilted. I do work on it - at least on Thursday nights.
  • Baby quilts - I have two in progress.
  • And there are a number of other projects just waiting for my attention!
  • But, today I am working on a special project. It is for a very special person - hope I get it done in time! Ray and I are delighted by the progress so far. We have LOTS of ideas so this project keeps growing! One day I'll tell you about it...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...