Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pretty in Pink

A baby girl quilt! I don't make a lot of pink quilts and I love how they look so sweet! I finished this a couple of weeks ago but haven't had time to post.

I began this quilt  while we were in Colorado this fall not knowing where the quilt would end up.
  
It has already been laundered.

 I love the texture with this quilting design.

The back is flannel with some left over pieces from the front.

And one more picture of the back.

Oh, I do  know where it is headed now! One of the nurses that lovingly cared for my mom is expecting a baby girl in a few weeks. The baby shower is Friday.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet blessing that soft, cuddly quilt will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink and white you started while in the middle of a flood! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great place for the pink quilt to go. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...