Thursday, January 31, 2013

Knitted Socks - Done!

I have finished my first KAL (knit along). 
My socks are finished! 
Woo Hoo!!!

As I was knitting, I wrote about my 
Crimple socks here and here

Michelle Hunter, the Knit Purl Hunter
was great and her videos are priceless.




I learned LOTS: 
how to do Judy's Magic Cast On,
how to read a chart,
how to use lifelines,
how to knit short row heels 
including wraps and turns and picking up wraps,
the sewn bind off
 WHEW!  

My socks are a tad too big 
but still wearable 
and wear them I will!

3 comments:

  1. They're so pretty. When I see what you knit, I admit that I get tempted to learn to knit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so great, Jeanne. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so great, Jeanne. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...