Friday, April 19, 2024

Two Colour Mystery Quilt

Hmm, I said maybe I'd put the Two Colour Mystery Quilt together next week - wonder where my mind was. The last clue came out yesterday! I decided to just go for it. I know I don't have time to quilt it right now but it is together.

I really like it and the borders really add to the design! Next time I'd like more contrast between the colors though. The red/white quilts that were made during the mystery were striking! The Two Colour Mystery was fun and Joanne wrote clear, easy to follow instructions. You can see her blog and her patterns at Canuck Quilter Designs. The pattern for Two Colour Mystery is called Half 'N Half.

2 comments:

  1. Nice quilt, the blue fabric makes the background fabric really pop! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun quilt that turned out to be, Jeanne!! I collected the clues, but didn't progress any further.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...