Sunday, May 21, 2023

Pink Chunky Race is finished

Pink Chunky Race is a 50" by 71" donation quilt. I think a little girl will love it.

The fabrics are all from my stash - most of them scraps. A friend of mine said this top reminds her of cotton candy and there was almost a name change!

I used 40-wt Glide #10430 Battleship Gray thread to quilt loops and daisies. 

The back and binding are a dark pink fabric which I had to buy. I just don't have large pieces of pink fabric in may stash.

I'm slowly making my way through the pile of tops that I need to quilt but you know how it is - I had to start another one. I saw a picture, found a free pattern, and just did my thing. It's not done but I have some pieces (which need trimming) finished.

I haven't been spending much time quilting lately. Maybe things will change soon but we are enjoying some really nice weather so who knows?!


2 comments:

  1. Nice weather wins for me too. LOL. Some child will love all that pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet finish and a fun new project, Jeanne!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...