Thursday, February 9, 2023

Blogger problems resolved!

 Blogger problems resolved!

I finally figured out the problem. I'm not sure why settings on my MacBook changed because I deleted cookies but they did. I've been methodically researching and trying things and then today I was going to use online banking and couldn't. I then, knew exactly what the problem was (I've encountered this before): in Safari (my browser), under Settings, Privacy, "Prevent cross site tracking" cannot be checked. Glad that's resolved!

The Argyle Sweater
The Argyle Sweater by Scott Hilburn for August 04, 2011 | GoComics.com; Opens a new tab



3 comments:

  1. Yea! I know when I update my computer (all those fixes they want done), it tends to change my settings for my browser for some reason. I always have to go back and fix that. I don't know why those settings get changed. Glad you figured it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go, you!! I'm hopeless when it comes to figuring out computer issues Jeanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to solve the issue.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...