Thursday, January 22, 2015

And my sweater is done!

Another knitting finish! This sweater looks very shapeless - it's not really that bad! However the neckline is more of an oval than a circle - I need to learn how to change that. I wish I had made the bottom ribbing a little tighter. I'm learning....


I used Plymouth Yarn Encore Tweed and the pattern Beginner Cable Pullover by Diane Soucy. I made some changes - I removed the cables in the front and the back and I changed the sleeve cables so they both lean the same way.


I'm happy with the way it fits and love its warmth.

3 comments:

  1. You amaze me! I am too chicken to try a sweater... I purchased yarn to make one for Emily about 4 years ago.... still have the yarn but never made the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty sweater! I love the yarn you chose for it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...