Thursday, June 12, 2014

Table Runner Done!

I thought I was making a bed runner but it's not quite big enough! It is 18" X 72". However, it makes a pretty table runner. 

I used Creamsicle Tonga Treats that I bought at Raintree Quilting in Juneau, Alaska a couple of years ago.


The colors are so soft and summery. I don't think you can see the quilting. I did flower 3 - 4 flower petals,  then echoed around the tips of the petals and kept repeating - it really added a lot of dimension.

With the leftovers, I put together this lap size quilt. The colors in the fuzzy photo below aren't true. The above photos are pretty accurate - very soft. 


This quilt top is about 40" X 45" and has been added to the needing-to-be-pinned pile. I do need to pin!

4 comments:

  1. Another two finishes! Woohoo! You are getting lots of stitching done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that runner ... and bonus quilt! Glad you're getting some sewing time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your table runner. I remember Creamsicle Tonga Treats and thought they were lovely and soft looking. I like the lap quilt you made with your leftover too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome projects! I was in to Raintree Quilting a few years back...nice to see it again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...