Monday, November 21, 2011

Quilt Day Camp - Thanksgiving Placemats

Finally, after about a year, I was able to go to Lucky 2B Quilting Quilt Camp today. Yes! The theme for the day was Quick Gifts - but of course, you can do whatever you want. I went by myself which is unusual but had a great time. None of the campers knew each other so we all made new friends!
 
I took a couple of ideas (not really gifts) with me - a small tree wallhanging and a Thanksgiving placemat - a friend sent me the free online pattern just yesterday. I spent my whole day making two placemats. 


The turkey's wings are loose. Isn't the wing fabric great?

   
The silverware and napkin fit in the feathers.


They are cute and I'm anxious to see them 
on the table Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...