Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A little update and a couple of quilts

Today I had a very rude awakening as to how much rehabilitation is left. I know the doctor said a year. I know it has been only 13 weeks. I know I've made a lot of progress. Well today, during physical therapy, I found out there is still a very long way to go. Somehow, knowing how good I am doing, I thought I was much closer to the end. So tonight a big attitude adjustment is under way! I see the surgeon in two weeks and hope to get some of my restrictions lifted or at least loosened.


On another note, I have finished two baby quilts. They are very soft - the back is Minkee. The front is different textures including plain cotton, flannel, and Minkee. These are for two little boys - one is expected in September and the other in November. Their parents don't read this blog (at least I don't think so!) so I decided to post pictures.





The quilts are similar but not identical.


Think I will go sew. Touching fabric is always good therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...