Sunday, March 27, 2011

A new chair and a new pillow cover

I need a wingback chair after surgery - straight, high back and somewhat  comfortable. This is the chair we found - red doesn't exactly go with our blue/brown decor but we don't have 2 months to order something. I think it'll be fine.


The sun is shining so there is a little glare in my photos this morning.


We always have a bed pillow in the family room. I cover it to look more like a decor pillow. The current cover was very bright with oranges, pinks, and lime greens. It just didn't go with the red chair! So I put this pillow together with scraps leftover from our great nephew's quilt.


I did not have a pattern so I just started sewing pieces together and the top happened! After machine quilting, I made a pillow cover. 
It looks good on the couch too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...