Monday, February 22, 2010

Another interesting week has begun!

Recall that last week I was called at noon on Monday and was put on a non-working status for the U. S. Census Bureau because there was a problem with my FBI background check!

It wasn't that I had to work but I really didn't want to be "fired" from a job. So I patiently waited (quilted!) until the forthcoming letter arrived on Friday and told me what to do - I had to speak to my immediate supervisor! I decided to call around noon today instead of first thing on a Monday morning. Well, my boss, Rex, called me at first - I've been reinstated to work! No explanation - Rex has no idea of what is going on either. Now what to do???? I have to decide by Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...