Monday, December 4, 2023

More fabric!

It's been an interesting month around here. Before Thanksgiving, we both got sick, after testing negative for Covid 3 times, we stopped testing. We've talked with many friends who said they or someone they know had the same thing and tested positive - some on the fourth test! 

Anyway, we missed our Thanksgiving gathering but were able to finally enjoy a turkey dinner late last week. We are both feeling much better and were able to attend some hockey games to watch grandsons play this past weekend. We also visited my friend Colleen's husband and came home with MORE fabric. One day soon I'll have more quilts to share but today I'll just share my 'new' fabric.

Mostly reds:

Pink and purples:

Blues and blacks:

Batiks:

Neutrals:

Children's prints:

Bright prints:

Children's panels:


Two small jelly rolls and a charm pack:

A bundle of brushed cottons:

A Thimbleberries bundle:

Colleen's husband said more is coming so I guess I'd better keep sewing - I'd just about had my fabric storage back under control from the first gift of fabric. I'm so glad that I am able to  go through fabric and only taking what I want.

Today we are recovering from our hockey weekend. We are both tired and my back is sore. Hopefully all we need is a day or two of rest and we'll be good. I really need to get moving on some Christmas things soon!

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you two are feeling better, Jeanne! You made some lovely selections from Colleen's stash. Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you both were sick. Never fun. Have fun with the new fabrics. I'm predicting several kids quilts for donations in your future ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Sorry to hear you were both sick. Glad you are feeling better now though. Those are some amazing fabrics... I love the pretzel one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new red fabrics, very pretty! I hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...