Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Finishes!

I've  managed a couple of finishes. You may recall that I received many fabrics from my friend Colleen's stash after she passed away.

I finished Colleen's Cats. This 50" square donation quilt has a backing of Orange Plaster of Paris by Frond Design Studios. I quilted this with a large paisley motif using Glide 40-wt thread #32975 light turquoise on the top and light tan Glide 40-wt thread #24655 for the back.



Colleen's Colorful Turtles is also done. This is a 51" square donation quilt quilted with a loop de loop motif using Glide 40-wt #17443 bone thread. I bought the backing in Holmes County, OH, on our Virginia trip in August. It is green with bright color flecks. The binding is from Colleen's stash.


Cute turtle!



Coming very soon - more finishes!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your colorful Colleen quilt finishes, Jeanne! Their recipients are sure to enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finishes. I was near(er) to you last Friday (Rockford).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...