Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Notice to email followers

I am in the process of trying to change the way you get emails from my blog if you follow by email. A number of blog friends have switched to follow.it and I thought I'd try it. (Do remember my mind has a lot of drugs these days and my thinking could be impaired.) Anyway I hope it works - I'll be switching over in the next day or so. I'll make sure I have a new post by the weekend so if you don't get an email by Sunday night, you may have to search for my blog and re-subscribe. 

All of this is happening because this notice came out a while back:

FollowByEmail widget (Feedburner) is going away 
You are receiving this information because your blog uses the FollowByEmail widget (Feedburner). 
Recently, the Feedburner team released a system update announcement , that the email subscription service will be discontinued in July 2021. 
After July 2021, your feed will still continue to work, but the automated emails to your subscribers will no longer be supported. If you’d like to continue sending emails, you can download your subscriber contacts. 

1 comment:

  1. Good to know... I have not done any research into this! I catch your new posts on my sidebar. Hope all is well with you and Ray.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...