Monday, March 3, 2014

Two finishes: a vest and a scarf

Last week I had two knitting finishes. The vest is a little heavier than I'd like but it is warm!

Guess the neckline was folded down a bit. 
I love the texture. This is a vertical picture of the vest - I did not turn the camera.



Neat buttons! You can see the edging to the right of the button. All of the details are here.

This infinity scarf uses self-striping yarn. It can be worn short like this.

Or long like this. All of the details are here.




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! That is a lovely sweater and scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater and the scarf are just plain gorgeous! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are both very nice! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...