The short update:
- We are still spending time with our parents and taking care of things - we just sold my FIL's house!
- I am still grading papers (I've earned enough money so now I am just fulfilling my contract.)
- I still love my Norwex and even clean once in a while!
- I am seeing a pedorthotist about the nerve damage in my foot - hope to be able to wear normal shoes soon.
- The Apple store loves me and I love our new Mac!
- Preschool Graduation was wonderful.
- I quilt as often as possible.
Grandsons Mack and Griffy stopped by on Mother's Day with a stepping stone they made for me.
Grandson Mack just graduated this week.
I pieced two batik table runners in February. I have finally quilted them. This one is fairly large and machine stippled.
I love the colors in this one - of course, it's blue!
I machine quilted it with an all over stitch that reminds me of petals on a flower.
Here is a close-up.
If you look hard enough at the back, you'll see errors but overall it's not bad!
My free-motion quilting has really improved since January. I am really enjoying it and look forward to resuming 'class' in June. (We had the month of May off.)