Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Being cut loose - slowly!

The back brace is history - yes! As I said last time, the formal aquatic therapy is done. We thought the formal physical therapy would be finished today but it's not. My left hip needs to be stronger. My PT thought it best if we meet again in three weeks to evaluate my progress and to be sure I'm still progressing. or does he just want more cookies? I'm not complaining - I have come so far and I really want to recover as much as possible.


My PT designed an exercise program for Quilt Camp coming soon - he doesn't want me to stop exercising but he understands that I'll be very busy having fun! He has also challenged me to better my times on certain hard exercises.


So I'm being cut loose - kind of. Now I just have to be sure to keep doing all of the exercises.


I will exercise everyday. I will exercise everyday. I will exercise everyday. I will exercise everyday. I will exercise everyday. I will exercise everyday.I will exercise everyday. I will exercise everyday. I will exercise everyday.I will exercise everyday. I will exercise everyday. I will exercise everyday.I will exercise everyday. I will exercise everyday. I will exercise everyday.I will exercise everyday. I will exercise everyday. I will exercise everyday.I will exercise everyday. I will exercise everyday. I will exercise everyday.I will exercise everyday. I will exercise everyday. I will exercise everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...