Sunday, April 3, 2016

It was a great retreat!

For the past 5 years, I've been a part of this great group of women. 
Add caption
We go on retreat each year at the Lutheran Outdoor Ministries Center in Oregon, Illinois. We try to get together for lunch at least one other time during the year. That means we aren't all together often but you'd never know it when we gather each year for our retreat! We talk, we eat, we laugh, we share, and we SEW, SEW, SEW!

Betsy did handwork and had to leave us a day early for a family obligation. 
We all had phone time!
Ann worked on a number of scrappy blocks. One had over 50 pieces.

There were a number of finished tops and even some finished quilts! I'm not sure I got photos of everything - I was pretty busy having fun!

Krista's quilts:





Sandy's quilts:



Barb's quilts:





I didn't take any photos of Polly's 365 Challenge blocks but they were intriguing. Polly's quilts:




 Saundra's Disappearing 9-Patch:

Saundra also had a darling monster quilt but I only got a bit of it in this photo.

And last, my quilts:
 


I had a great time but it is nice to be home. I'm unpacked and I know I will sleep well tonight!

2 comments:

  1. What fun you had! I've signed up for a one-day retreat for early in May ... thank goodness it's local as I may need DH to meet me there and unload for me. If I'm not recovered enough to sit and stitch by then, well ... And a full-fledged retreat is on my list of,things to do once I am done with my second round of chemo. Right after a trip to Hilton Head of course! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time. Lots of lovely quilts.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...