Monday, March 4, 2013

Two Donation Baby Quilts Done!

Last fall I bought fabric for two baby quilts but eventually decided that it just was not 
what I really wanted. 
So I went shopping and made these quilts 
for the twin baby boys. 

That left two baby quilts that were started. 
Recently I finished them for donation quilts.
They are very similar but not the same. 
Each quilt is about 38" square and 
free-motion machine quilted.

We are supposed to get quite a 
snowstorm tonight 
so maybe the next day or two 
will see lots of quilting!

3 comments:

  1. Don't you hate it when that happens? When we buy fabric only to decide later we don't like it as much as we thought? I have often "settled" on a fabric because I can't quite find what I am looking for. I'm trying really had to break that. They are still cute and you are very generous to make a lucky newborn a loving quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! I have also settled at times and it is usually a mistake! At least this time, I have usable quilts. Thanks for your kind comments Danielle. Have a great day! ~Jeanne

      Delete
  2. I love those quilts ...so similar and yet so different. Glad that the fabric that you ended up not liking went to good use.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...