Saturday, September 22, 2018

Life has been interesting...

Interesting might be a good word...maybe ouch would be better.

On Friday September 14, we were in an accident. We were at a stoplight waiting for a car to clear the intersection so we could turn left. A large Ram pickup truck rammed into the rear of our Jeep. What a jolt! Ouch! 

The four people in our car all had some degree of whiplash. Thank goodness we were all wearing seatbelts. After exams and x-rays, the doctor gave us meds and said REST. We have been really tired from the meds and the pain so resting hasn't been difficult. 

Needless to say, I'm doing very little. I have done some reading in my Cricut courses. I've also used iron-on vinyl on two t-shirts. Ray helped me design his. In case you didn't know, he is an avid biker. 

When I found the heartbeat with the sewing machine, I knew it was right for me. I had to rework it some but I'm happy with it. 


We actually got outside for a while today and did a little walking. I'm hoping I can add a little more exercise every day. We still plan to leave October 1 on a trip north.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no....so sorry to hear of this adventure. No exactly what you need for prepping for your trip. Glad you are improving, and love the tee shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your heart beat shirt (his is great, too). Sorry for the accident and recovery time. Hope your trip is good, and that you are fully recovered by then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your accident. Wishing you all the best as you recover and rest. The t-shirts are amazing. Love both designs! Take care of yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about your accident. I hope by now you're feeling much better. LOVE the shirt designs!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...