Thursday, March 22, 2018

Child's Clipped Corner is finished!

I just finished the Child's Clipped Corner Quilt. This little donation quilt is 39" by 48". I used a layer cake - Baby Jungle by Makeower, UK. I actually made two quilts from this layer cake - you'll see the other one soon.


The fabrics are cute; maybe you can see better in the next couple of photos.




I used Warm and Natural batting and machine quilted this with a walking foot and off-white #2000 Aurifil thread. I just quilted on the diagonal in the same direction as the clipped off corners.


Some of the leftover pieces of the layer cake were used on the back. You can see the quilting better in this photo.

The clipped off corners are used in the the other quilt I made with the same layer cake. 

3 comments:

  1. So cute, and so simple! Chalk up another one for the finish column.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! The elephants and the alphabet fabrics are my favourites...perfect choices for this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...