Thursday, September 10, 2015

September Quilting Retreat - Projects

Some of the projects from our retreat:

Polly's baby quilt


Margaret's pillow cover


Becky's small quilt


My layer cake quilt


Kay's table mat


Marge's purse


Margaret's pillowcases





My North Carolina Shop Hop Quilt from some years ago!


Barb's quilt

My small star quilt



Kate's snowman


Kate's snowman with all of the snowflakes


Becky's Quilter's Quilt

Kay's quilt that will become a tree skirt



Gail's carrot placemat  
I love the front; the back is just ok.


Becky's snowman wallhanging

Barb's small quilt


Margaret's quilt for Sebastion


Some people worked so fast that they had time to rest! 

It was a great retreat and we all look forward to our next one.

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful projects. I especially love your shop hop piece. My guild's annual retreat started this morning, but I had to miss it. I'm disappointed right now, but tomorrow when I am digging my toes in the sand, I won't think twice about it! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure looks like everyone had a good time and got a lot done! Always wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...