Thursday, July 30, 2015

July Retreat

A fun retreat! I was again at Prairie Star Lodge with friends - this was a mix of old and new friends and it was GREAT! We arrived on Monday morning. I had boxes of kleenex and lots of meds to try to keep my allergies in check. We all headed home early this afternoon. It was 3+ days of sewing, visiting, laughing, inspiration and, of course, food.

The accommodations at Prairie Star are first rate. I posted pictures in December. Of course, in July, the flowers are gorgeous and the pool is open. I didn't spend time outside due to my allergies but some swam, some used the hot tub, some walked, some hiked, and we all sewed.

Can you believe the size of this single serving ice cream sandwich that our host brought to us? It was sooooo good!

We all focused on sewing and fun.
Rita Rose was focused on her stitching
Polly took a break to visit
Sandy pressing pieces
Sue finished piecing more that half of this Double Wedding Ring quilt!
Cassie sewing

Bets - our entertainer!
Becky concentrating
Stay tuned for projects.....



2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun. Hope the allergies are better. My nose has been running for days now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful little group of quilty friends you have ... lucky you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...