Last fall I bought a French General Jelly Roll at Quilt Camp. Using a Villa Rosa Design, Champagne, I put together this quilt in February.
I finally finished quilting it on May 10 and attached the binding on the 11th, the day before we went to Madison, WI, for Ray's surgery. That is the last time I've sat at my sewing machine!
I finished hand sewing the the binding last week. The quilt is about 46" X 64".
I quilted the quilt with feathers - I haven't had time to do much machine quilting so it's far from the best but it's ok. The feathers are about three strips wide going in opposite directions.
The backing coordinates nicely with the top.
Ray's recovery is going well. It also keeps me busy. Most days I try to sneak a nap since we are up some every night with him changing locations.