Sunday, June 30, 2013

2013 NewFO Challenge - June Update

I'm following the NewFO Challenge where projects don't have to be finished ... just started each month! Visit Barbara over at Cat Patches and see what everyone else has started this month.

I began Black White Orange All Over.
Even the back is done. 
It is pinned and just needs to be quilted!
======
I did make progress on some earlier 2013 projects.

Spring Bouquet is finished! I do love it!

Flannel Snowmen made with the Yellow Brick Road pattern is finished! It is so soft and cuddly.

My BOM square for June:

Crazy Eights is finished! I love the this modern quilt.

======

I really don't want to add too much to my UFO pile this year so I am trying to finish things also. My six month update on 2013 projects:
  • Everything started in January, except my BOM is completed!
  • I still have a QOV to finish from February.
  • Everything started in March is completed!
  • Everything started in April is completed!
  • I need to finish Starry Night from May.
  • I need to finish Black White Orange All Over from June.
Not bad - I can live with 3 new UFOs! Especially since I have also completed 4 UFOs which were in my pile January 1, 2013!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog Jeanne! I love your black,white,orange all over quilt ... looking forward to seeing how you quilt it.

    Happy Sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your black, white and orange all over quilt! Spring Bouquet is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on all the finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful, colorful projects! Your Spring Bouquet is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh what wonderful projects! Love not only the color in your Orange quilt, but the texture fabrics are just super. And a gorgeous Spring Boutuet - oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Spring Bouquet is simply gorgeous! Swoon!

    You've had a very productive first half of 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your Crazy Eights quilt. I have been making the same type of blocks, but haven't put them together yet. I hope mine turns out as well as yours did. Your colors in your flannel Yellow Brick Road quilt look wonderfully soft.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your orange quilt looks great and I love the back. All of your work is lovely. The Crazy Eights is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...