Saturday, November 3, 2012

FMQ Project - Lost Data

This week at the Free Motion Quilting Project Quilt Along, we worked on another edge-to-edge design, Lost Data. No I didn't lose anything - that is the name!

Lost Data is Jagged Lines with Zippling in the open areas. Both Jagged Lines and Zippling have sharp points and straight lines.


Again, I split my square in half. I did Lost Data on the top.
On the bottom, I tried just stitching back and forth in the open area. Someone else had done this and I just wanted it in my samples so I remember.
I don't have an update on putting my quilted squares together - I've been working on too many other things!

3 comments:

  1. Both of your FMQ areas look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both designs kinda look like lost data, just different kinds:) Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! After doing the back and forth, I decided I prefer doing the real Lost Data. I really do like the texture of these designs! ~Jeanne

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...