on here a couple of weeks ago. It is my first mystery quilt. (Well, I've done a couple but I already knew the outcome so they don't count!) This mystery is run by Bonnie Hunter over at Quiltville.
So the first week, starting November 18, I had to make quarter square triangles - 224 of them! That's when I decided to do a smaller quilt - half the size! So I began - I dug out fabric scraps, I cut, I sewed,I pressed, I trimmed. I even learned to use the Companion Angle ruler that I didn't know I owned! Then I counted - 20 done and 92 to go. End of week 1.
Week two began November 25. I needed to make 36 string blocks. I got busy. I finished the string blocks yesterday!
Then I finished the quarter square triangles! Wow!
There is still hope!