Sunday, August 14, 2011

Keeping busy!

I've been working on the black and white quilt. I actually think I have made progress! I'm still cutting pieces - there must be thousands in this quilt! And you do see a little of the blue and white quilt in the background - moved out of the way for now.


I have LOTS of strips made and organized!



No idea when this will be done. Getting my brace off is slowing me down again. Hopefully I'll gain more energy each day. I'm still looking for the backing fabric - I thought I'd found it but there wasn't enough yardage. Oh gee, I'll just have to keep shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I have a black and white quilt that's been in the process for two years now. Someday. I do about a square every 6 months. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...