Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A bit of sewing...

I've been doing a bit more sewing lately. It is so nice to do something! 


I finished the top of the third I Spy Quilt that I started 4 years ago. I'll machine quilt it one day soon and it will be done.



I made these blocks


and then I decided I would put them together with blocks that make an Irish chain. So I made these.


But when I put them together, I decided I didn't like it. I wanted the colors in the pinwheels to pop.




So I guess I have 2 more quilts started instead of just one! Oh well~


I spent time this afternoon working on the black and white quilt that I started in January. 



I still have a ways to go. I think it will be a while before it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...